Interactive Timer Web Gadget Interface.
A Web Gadget which is a Preset Timer. This can be Programmed from any
Browser. It can also be modified to control external outputs. This
project will only be a Web Gadget for Education, it will not have any
- Counter Gadget half done modified, added a flashing colon and
99:99 time format.
- Buttons - Scroll setting not working yet. Select not yet tried.
Web GUI Over.
- Trial on Checkout and Test of Tortoise SVN. => Done
- Moved all files from old project folder, Add in svn, commit
- IE-Opera OK, Firefox shows source => deleted all files
tsvn, commit => Done.
- Firefox shows html source in browser => mime search google
groups, google searched solution, modified
config, uploaded again => Done.
- Firefox not playing mp3 sounds => added lines *.mid = svn:mime-type=audio/mid and *.mp3 = svn:mime-type=audio/mp3 => Nope.
- Firefox still not playing mp3 sounds => config modified *.mp3 = svn:mime-type=audio/mpeg => Done.
- docs folder added index.html - this page and my TortoiseSVN
config file. uploaded. 22:46 29-Apr-07
- Scroll and Select works, cookie save ok, manual page added. 19:32
- - 17 - SoundManager2 Integrated to handle sounds
- Note the https. This is
the url when prompted by TortoiseSVN, User and Password in
"Project Owners" Page.
- Started Project, Got TortoiseSVN.
- Made New Folder, right click-svn-checkout. -- some files
- Moved the files-folders from my old project folder.
- Select all New Files-Folders added, right click-svn-add.
- Right Click New Project Folder and svn-commit. -- new files
- For deleting svn-delete and commit. Keep extra Backups on CDROM.
- Right Click - svn- diff- shows the modifications made after last
After first upload, the gadget did not work on firefox and Mozilla, but
worked on IE and Opera. Delete and Second Upload was done after
TortoiseSVN config file was modified for mime types, and Restart. Below
links helped do it. Right Click file svn-properties also can also
set mime. Now Gadget ok in Firefox.
Path of config file in my System - C:\Documents
Settings\user\Application Data\Subversion\config . Copy
the Config file on my system - config.txt